- Know Yourself
- The World of Work
- Tools and Skills
- Career Fairs, Seminars, & Events
- Graduate/Professional School
- Ecampus Students
- Faculty & Staff
- About Us
InterviewStream is an interactive online video-based interviewing tool that uses a webcam to video a practice interview (we have a technology room in our office for students to use if they don’t have a webcam). InterviewStream provides feedback and tips of non-verbal behavior and communication missteps. If interested in using this tool in your class (many instructors make this an assignment), please fill out this brief form. If you have any questions, please contact Career Services, at email@example.com.
View SAMPLE InterviewStream Instructions - these can be customized to your class - please DO NOT use these instructions for your class, they are only an example.
Check it out for yourself:
- Log-in to Beaver Careers (right side of page) using your ONID username and password. First time users: you will be asked to fill in a short profile. When your profile is completed, your personal Beaver Careers home page will appear on the screen. To see the full scope of what you can do in Beaver Careers, please check out the Faculty User Guide.
- After signing in, click on "Log-in to InterviewStream" located on the right side of your homepage under RESOURCES FOR YOUR CLASS.
- First-time users: you will be asked to create an account.
- Once you create an account you can explore InterviewStream and encourage your students to use it to practice for interviews...even better, make it a class assignment!
- Interested in using InterviewStream as a class assignment? Fill out this brief form.